Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back In Action

After a summer long hiatus it is great to be back in the game. I would have loved to continue writing after spring semester, but it is very difficult to stay focused during such a busy season. I have missed so much, and I feel as if I should cover everything that happened this past summer, but I'd like to start fresh. Fall semester has begun and new courses are in action. I am continuing on to the second level Journalism/New Media class, and I am very excited. This class gives me a chance to stay more disciplined in my writing. It will help me build my writing techniques and skills, and will hopefully encourage me to take the next step in the Mass Communication field. I hope for this class to provide me with more advanced knowledge of audio/video softwares, along with a better understanding of the journalistic world.

Football season is 2 weeks away, and no one does it better than Baltimore. Last season, the Baltimore Ravens shocked the football world with an 11-5 season thanks to a little help from a rookie Quarterback and rookie Head Coach. This season, hopes are the highest they have ever been as our surprising rookies from 2008 are now more dangerous, more versatile, and more aggressive. I honestly believe our remarkable 2008 season is just a stepping stone of more amazing years to come. This is the perfect time to begin blogging once again. Nothing is more exciting than football, and no team is more electrifying than the Baltimore Ravens.

My main focus this semester is to blog strictly about the 2009 Baltimore Ravens. However, if anything interesting or odd comes along, then I will most certainly throw in a random blog not concerning the purple and black. "ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?????!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment